Please download this form HERE, sign and email back to us 14 days prior to your tour departure.
THIS DOCUMENT MUST BE READ, APPROVED AND SIGNED BEFORE DEPARTURE ON ANY QUAD BIKIG TOUR.
A. RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CLIENT
- It is the responsibility of each customer to make sure that his or her ability or physical fitness condition to operate an all-terrain quad bike/ATV vehicle.
- The Desert Wanderer does not hold responsible for its customer’s lack of judgment while operating our quad bikes and reserves the right to refuse customers participating in our tours if they are not or do not:
- In a good state of health (back problems)
- Physically fit
- Experience in driving an all-terrain quad bike
- above 18 years of age
- Have a valid driver license
- The Desert Wanderer offers off-road all terrain quad biking tours that require responsible driving by all participants at all times (see “Security”).
- All participants are fully aware of the risks involved and assume full responsibility.
- The client is solely responsible for any physical, mental and/or material damage caused to him/her or a third party and relieves The Desert Wanderer and all its employees of any responsibility.
- The Desert Wanderer deny any responsibility for any adverse effects relating to the health of the participant or caused to a third party during the circuit or subsequently appearing as a consequence of participating in the circuit.
- The management of The Desert Wanderer reserve the right, as is a rule in any adventure experience, to disqualify from the tour any person(s) whose conduct and/or actions jeopardizes the successful conclusion of the tour, his/her life and health and that of others, or which contravene existing Morocco and regulations. Persons are also subject to disqualification from the tour by repeated negligence or abuse of the quad bike and/or equipment. No refund or reimbursement will be granted under these circumstances.
B. OBLIGATORY REPATRIATION INSURANCE
All drivers MUST possess a valid insurance covering all-terrain motorcycle riding and its inherent risks; cancellation/discontinuation of the tour, accidents to themselves or to a third party, medical costs (hospitalization, surgery, medical transportation, medical evacuation and repatriation). The insurance should cover eventual loss of personal effects.
The insurance emergency contact and policy number will be required before the departure of the tour.
C. RESERVATIONS, DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS
All bookings must be made in writing by email, but will only be valid upon agreement of our management staff. Do NOT send any deposit unless reservation is confirmed by us.
Booking will only be valid upon receipt of a deposit of 50%. Remaining balance must be paid no later than 21 days prior to the departure of the tour. Any customer having not settled the remaining balance by the specified date will be considered as having cancelled their reservation and will be subject to the corresponding penalties. If booking is less than one month before departure of the tour, the entire amount for the tour must be paid.
D. CANCELLATION BY The Desert Wanderer
The client cannot claim any indemnity if the cancellation is caused by circumstances of unexpected events or weather conditions that may cause security concerns for the participants.
Our expeditions have a minimum requirement of 2 participants. If this minimum number is not met 21 days before departure, this expedition can be cancelled and any fees paid by the client will be reimbursed in its entirety. In this case, The Desert Wanderer will recommend an alternative.
E. CANCELLATION BY THE CLIENT
All cancellation must be in writing for reimbursement to be considered and processed. In case of cancellation, only the following amount will be reimbursed:
More than 30 days prior to departure: 100%
15 to 29 days prior to departure: 70% of the cost of the tour
7 to 14 days prior to departure: 40% of the cost of the tour
Within one week prior to departure: 20% of the cost of the tour
Reimbursement will be in the same method as participant’s deposit payment method.